Saturday, February 28, 2009

About Me

Okay So i Started this blog because i thought it would help reflect on mad different thing i think of so if i spell something in correct that not me acting stupid it jus tha way i felt i really didn't fell like spell checking it so oh well life dosent have a spell check N E ways i don't know if i can keep this up on a daily or wat i'll try tho i mean i got everything you can think of i got a myspace i check periodically i got a AIM i was force to get dat lol i use to have a facebook deleted dat dont ask i have a yearbook but rarely get on it nd i hav'nt hit twitter yet i might jus do that but i feel dats to personal for me lol i hate for ppl to be all in mines jus give me 50 feet this may also be my longest posting this is not my frist time blogging i had bout 3 blogs but i never kept up with them nd i forgot password so they jus lost lol i'm legal so wat tha hell don't ask me to much question this jus me im entitle to mad shit that i never was able to touch cuz to many ppl around held me bac but fuk it game over i'm acting brand new nd forgeting faces nd names .......................

No comments:

Post a Comment